Terms and Conditions of Booking at Linden
- We will require either credit or debit card details in order to secure your reservation. ALL CARD DETAILS ARE HELD SECURELY. The cost of the first night’s accommodation for each room booked will need to be made as a non refundable deposit. Please see paragraph 3 regarding refunds. If you are unable to supply card details then we will require prepayment by cheque to secure your booking, (unless you are using our online booking system) which needs to be received within 5 days of making the reservation.
- If the person making the reservation is different to the person taking up the occupation the person who makes the reservation may be held responsible for non arrival /damage or loss and monies may be taken from their credit/debit card.
- In the event of cancellation we will always do our best to re-let rooms. If we are unsuccessful the following charges will apply:-
- 7 days notice or more - No charge
- 48 hours -7 days notice - First night payable
- Less than 48 hours or no show - Full payment
- If you are delayed in arriving or expect to arrive after 6pm, please do let us know as soon as you are able.
- We accept that accidents happen. Please let us know immediately of any damage or spillages so that we can clean, repair or replace. Failure to inform us will result in a charge being made against your card for damage subsequently found and any necessary replacement or repair.
- It is against the Law to smoke on the premises at Linden B&B. If a guest/visitor is found smoking or is asked to leave; for whatever reason, full payment for the reservation will be taken from the credit/debit card. If, after the guest has vacated, it should be subsequently found that a guest/visitor has smoked in a room then a charge will be made against the debit/credit card for full and thorough cleaning and any resultant loss of bookings.
- As mentioned on our website and our online booking system we regret we are unable to take children under 12 years of age, nor do we accommodate pets.
- If you or any member of your party has any special access requirements, do please let us know as we are happy to help. A copy of our 'Access Statement' is available upon request or can be viewed on our web site here.
- Please note that, unless agreed otherwise, we will require access to your room from 11:00am for cleaning and bed making and to change linen when appropriate. Your cooperation in this will be appreciated.
- Check in/out times:-
- You may check in after 3pm unless otherwise agreed in advance. In the event of early arrival cases can be left at Linden until your room is ready.
- You must check out between 10:30am and 11:00am unless otherwise agreed in advance.
Sue & Mike Matthews
Revised May 2012